Graduate seminar in winter term 2016/17:
Meeting hour: We from 10.30 am -11.30 am.
The seminar takes places on Tuesday from 2pm to 3.30pm in room We6 5.002.
The first meeting is on October, 18, 2016.
by e-Mail until end of September 2016
Tue, 18.10. 2016, 2pm, Room We6 5.002
- Spectral and hp finite element methods: Approximation and Numerics.
- P.J. Davis: Interpolation and Approximation.
- C. Canuto, M.Y. Hussaini, A. Quateroni, T.A. Zang: Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics.
- C. Schwab: p and hp finite element methods.
- G.E. Karniadakis and S.J. Sherwin: Spectral/ hp Finite Element Methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Beamerclasstalk of S. Beuchler with all LaTeX files .